Sunday 10 January 2016

And so it begins......

I've often wondered about writing a blog, what would I write? would anyone be interested? the ramblings of a middle aged woman wont be of any interest to anyone will they?  Maybe they will, maybe they wont but I'm going to write anyway.......so hold onto your hats......I'm a blogger and I WILL blog.....
So what do I write about? first a bit of stuff about me I guess.......... so I'm Christine, aka Bags........I'm a wife, mother and grandma.........and I sew. I've done all sorts of things through out my life for work, started as a hairdresser, worked in education, worked in the private care sector, worked in catering, you name it I've done it. I've learned many skills over the years, jack of all master of none.
These days I sew, I make bespoke items for adults and children with additional needs, and I love it, I love that something I can make will make a difference in someone's life.
For fun, at the end of a day sewing, I like to sew bags.... It started about 18 months ago, and hasn't stopped since. I just cant stop.......with this in mind, It's bags I will bore you with.......

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on the blog, I loved his words and his humility, I wish much success

    ReplyDelete